“Dear Den of Dilemmas,
I am in a right pickle and don’t know what to do.
Recently I met a gorgeous guy and we have been out on a few dates. I know it is only early days but I am really starting to fall for him and just feel that after searching for Mr. Right for so long, that I may well have found him.
We have the same sense of humour. We share similiar interests and dislikes, even mutual friends. This really is like a dream come true… My dilemma I hear u ask?
Well you know that saying “what you see isn’t always what you get.?”
We have been on four dates so far and things are starting to progress in a longing sense, but how do I tell the man I am falling for that underneath the svelte shape I am proud to show, is in actual fact a body, binded by my faithful spanx from midriff to thighs, holding all my wobbles at bay
The proud cleavage that I have caught him glimpsing at, is actually a miracle granted by the wonder of Wonderbra.
I cant help but feel he will be disappointed, as he will be wetting his lips for a fillet steak, but be plated up a tenderised piece of round instead..
Do I end it now before it even begins or what do I do?
A nervous and voluptuous Lady from Limerick”
Dear “Nervous and Voluptuous Lady from Limerick”
Ah the miracle of spanx and what lies beneath.. The modern day (and night) dilemma for plenty of women (and men) out there..
You have a few options here.
- You can dump him and always wonder what if..
- You can tell him you have to go away for a month on a work trip and book yourself into the nearest juicing detox boot-camp…
- You can pretend you have swine flu and go into quarantine for a few weeks while secretly attending night and day Bikram yoga classes…
- You can stock up on Bewleys finest and get the home enema kit out..
- You can buy the next sizes up in the auld spanx and give him a taster of what is to come..
- You can blindfold him, tie him up and play to his inner desires..
- Or you can simply dim the lights and show him how sexy a voluptuous lady feels.. You may not be a fillet steak in your own eyes but it is often the round steak that comes out a winner because of the way it is cooked.
No-one can make that choice but you, but I do hope you don’t let the chance of a good thing go.
Release the spanx and enjoy..
Proud of my curves,
In The Den of Dilemmas.